Samlex Solar Charging Kit - 100W - 30A
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Solar Charging Kit - 100W - 30A
Use a Samlex Solar Charging Kit to keep the batteries in your RV or utility vehicle charged and healthy. Add a DC-AC Power Inverter to your system and you can run all of your favorite household devices from anywhere!
The Samlex SRV-100-30A Solar Charging Kit comes with a high efficiency 100 Watt solar panel, a 30 Amp charge controller, connecting wires and aluminum mounting brackets and hardware that can be used to secure the solar panel to the roof of your remote structure or vehicle, or any other flat surface.
Every Charging Kit includes an SCC-30AB Charge Controller featuring:
- Micro-processor control
- 30 Amp charging capacity
- Battery equalization
- Digital LCD display indicates voltage, current and battery AH
- 8 charge settings for different battery types
- Optional remote temperature sensor
- 4 stage charging with LED indicators
- Dual voltage capability 12V/24V
- 36 High-Efficiency Solar Cells
- Special Aluminum Frame Design - The specially treated frame aluminum substantially increases module endurance against high winds and snow load
- Reinforced Solar Glass - The high-transparency low-iron tempered glass allows maximum light permeability while enhancing stiffness and impact resistance
- Advanced Cell Encapsulation - The interconnected cells are embedded in ultra transparent EVA with multilayer backsheets for additional weather protection
- Optimized Module Surface Area - The distance between the frame edge and the cell circuitry iscalculated according to the electrical output optimization
- Samlex 30A charge controller has battery equalization which restores battery capacity, revives efficiency and extends battery life. The digital display shows charging stage, voltage, current and battery Amp Hours. A single 30A controller can manage up to 500 Watts of total solar power. This charge controller has a 5 year warranty.
- Aluminum mounting brackets are accompanied with leak-proof fasteners that expand to prevent moisture from getting inside your RV
- Connecting wires are coated with UV protective material to combat weather decay
- Watts: 100 Watt Solar Module
- Amps: 30 Amps
- Dimensions: 47.48 x 21.73 x 1.38 (in)
- Dimensions: 120.6 x 55.2 x 3.5 (cm)
- Warranty: 25 Year Power Warranty (Canada/US)
- Recreational Vehicles
- Off-grid/mobile solar systems
- Power supply for remote equipment
- Monitoring systems for the oil & gas industry
- Traffic, security, environment, and other remote monitoring and signaling systems
- Water pumping systems
- Rural electrification
- Small home power systems
- 12V and 24V battery charging system
- Other industrial and consumer applications
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.