Seachoice Bilge Absorbent
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg 91000, iboats IB00005902, UPC 719249910000
- Manufactured from solid sheets of 100% melt blown polypropylene.
- It uses the "safety skin", a tough universal fabric skin that absorbs small amounts of water making the bilge absorbent fire resistant without interfering with its oil absorbency.
- This skin assures that the absorbent Material will not get into the bilge and possibly foul moving parts.
- There is a $5000 fine for pumping oil overboard.
- Brand Seachoice
- Manufacturer Sku 91000
- UPC 719249910000
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 5.3333
- Width 6.375
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.