Sealing Equip Products Co GFO MARINE PKG 3/4" 10#
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- For marine use is virtually maintenancefree and hardly ever drips
- It keeps bilges clean and helps to meet current environmental requirements
- Runs cool, even at high shaft speeds, because it dissipates frictional heat
- It is over four times more thermally conductive than flax
- With only minimal thermal expansion, GFO fiber packing easily handles high shaft speeds without being consumed or destroyed
- Key Features:
- Runs cool at high shaft speeds
- Minimum leakage, hardly drips
- Virtually Maintenance-Free
- Eliminates costly equipment damage
- Chemically inert
- Does not cause galvanic corrosion
- Easy to cut and handle
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.