SeaStar Solutions Big-T Steering Helm
Part:Mfg SH5000P, iboats IB00069026, UPC 731957007070
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- After over a quarter of a century, the original rotary steering system is still the choice of a wide variety of applications
- The heavy duty helm units incorporate a rugged steel pinion and diecast gears and added bearing support for the shaft
- Features: - Compact rotary helm unit occupies minimum space behind the dashboard - 3 turns lock-to-lock for standard cable travel - 2-piece bezel(not included) allows mounting at 90° or 20° to dash - Optional one-piece 90° tm bezel for compact/restricted dashes - Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Applications: - Steering wheels up to 20" - Boats up to 34' - single or twin engine - Offshore fishing boats, Cruisers, Runabouts, Houseboats - Single station push-pull up to 235 horsepower (subject to the engine makers recommendations)
- This system uses the New QCII Quick Connect Steering Cable with adaptor or the SSC72xx Steering Cable.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.