SeaView Uncut Pod Box - Usable Face 9.5 x 8.5
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Furuno: 1623, 1715, 1724C, 1734C, GP1720C
- Garmin: 720, 740
- Humminbird: 500 & 700 Series
- Lowrance: HDS-5, HDS-5M, HDS-5X, HDS-7M (Same for Gen2)
- Raymarine: e7, e7D, A50, A50D, A57D
- Simrad: NSS7
- Si-Tex: EC55, EC77, ColorMax 6
- Standard Horizon: CPN700i, CP190i, CP390i, CPF190i, CPF390i
Seaview Power Pods are the ideal solution to mount your chart plotters, radar displays and standard navigation instruments. Say no more to having to find a level surface to mount your Power Pod. It's unique mounting design and extreme adjustability allows it to be mounted on any surface.
The Power Pod has a fully adjustable 4" mounting base for better view. The Pod can tilt back, tilt forward, or side-to-side for maximum visibility. Uncut Pod box with 9.5" x 8.5" usable face.
- Accommodates nearly all brands of marine electronics
- Supplied uncut for your convenience
- White base
- 9.5" x 8.5" usable face
- Can be mounted vertical or up-side down
- GORE protective vent for proper ventilation
- Water tight gasket
- UV resistant ABS plastic housing
- Marine grade primed and powder coated aluminum base
- Polished stainless steel quick release handles for full horizontal & vertical adjustability
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.