Shakespeare SSB Phase III SSB Antenna
Part:Mfg 6390-R, iboats IB00640330, UPC 719441200664
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Full-length conductors, no loading coil
For long range HF/SSB communication, this side-fed antenna easily takes on all comers. It handles 1 KW output power, and its high strength and superior performance will take care of business without complaint. Side-feed termination.
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Side-feed termination
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit
- Two sections: Base 110", Tip 110"
- Design:Full-length conductors, no loading coil
- Height:18' 4"
- Sections:2 (Base: 110" Tip: 110")
- Suggested mounting:409-R or 410-R
- Resonant frequency:14 MHz
- Other features:
Versatile mounting sleeve for standard 1"-14 thread or mast mount
High-strength fiberglass radome, foam filled
High-gloss, high-performance, non-yellowing polyurethane finish
- Frequency band:HF/SSB
- Max. input power:1000W
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty:5 years
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.