Si-Tex Explorer NavPro w/GPS Antenna GPK-11
Part:Mfg EXPLORER NAVPROW, iboats IB00641130, UPC 01040700791
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Electronic Charting System Control Unit
The Explorer NavPro Multi-Function Navigation System turns almost any off
the shelf PC monitor into a full-featured C-MAP electronic charting system.
Couple this unique product to an existing onboard monitor or add just about
any size CRT or flat panel display for a very convenient two piece charting
system with unlimited mounting possibilities.
- HDMI Video Output - replaces the original VGA Output of older models
- NMEA-2000 Network provides Engine Monitoring Capability and AIS Integration
- 2 NMEA-0183 Ports + GPS Smart Antenna Port
- Gigantic 4GB of Internal Mark and Track Memory
- Easy to use Operating System
- Extremely Fast Ultra Powerful Processor
- File Management System makes it very easy to save, edit and manage Mark,
Track, and Route Memories
- Uses C-Map Max mini SD Card format for Navigation Chart Data
- Optional RF Remote Control (pt #ENP-REMOTE) allows the unit to be operated from multiple locations
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.