Si-Tex Koden T-921 Display with 2KW 18" Radome - Sitex
Part:Mfg T-921, iboats IB00199485
Digital Dual Range Radar
SI-TEX's T-900 Series Radars feature new Hyper-Digital Processingtm (HDP) to provides real-time rotation with enhanced target discrimination. It virtually eliminates unwanted noise to provide a clearer detailed image of targets and enhances the detection of smaller targets.
- Dual Range Radar function lets you view split-screen displays of both long and short-range targets simultaneously. Monitor a nearby buoy and a far off island at the same time.
- Brilliant 8.4 color LCD daylight viewable display with 480 x 640 pixel resolution and anti-reflective glare coating for outstanding viewing.
- True-color radar feature displays echoes in different color depending on signal strength.
- True Trail function clearly identifies moving targets from stationary targets. The display shows exact movement of other vessels like drawing tails, while land and buoys are shown as stationary objects even while your vessel is moving.
- Easy operation with dedicated control knobs for Gain and STC.
- RGB output for connecting external monitor.
- Accepts CCD camera input.
- Warning Zone alerts you to incoming and departing targets breaking your preset guard zone.
- Optional ATA (Automatic Tracking Aid) allows you to tracks up to 50 user designated targets. Designate the target and the radar will automatically provide the target distance, speed, bearing, course and closest point of approach on all user targets selected.
- Displays up to 100 AIS (Automatic Identification System) targets with optional AIS interface.
- All this advanced radar technology is housed in a sleek, compact waterproof (IPX5 rating) case design that can be mounted almost anywhere.
- Built-in flush mounting system makes installation easy as you can mount screws from front side of unit
- Brand Si-Tex
- Manufacturer Sku T-921
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 20
- Width 21
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.