Si-Tex SAS-300 AIS Class B AIS Transceiver w/Internal GPS Antenna
Part:Mfg SAS-300-1, iboats IB00353077, UPC 010407420035
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- 6.5" High Resolution color TFT display with 740 x 480 pixels
- Track AIS targets on standard "radar" display, over included worldwide base charts or (with optional SD Card) overlaid onto full C-MAP MAX cartography
- Advanced Rmax technology maximizes receive/transmit range, ensures that all available AIS messages are received and decoded in real time
- Track up to five vessels with track history and optional live details on individual vessels
- Large display allows easy viewing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range/bearing and full details on each vessel
- Instant "Go To" function
- Full control pad with dedicated function keys for easy operation
- Easy-to-use alarms for Closest Point of Approach (CPA) and Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA)
- Sort different types of vessels by color and different types of transmission by on-screen icon
Displays the Following Information:
- Class A vessels
- Class B vessels
- Base Stations
- Aids to Navigation
- AIS SARTs
- Search & Rescue
What's in the box?
- Class B Transceiver
- Power Data Cable
- Packet of 4 screws
- Product CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Manual
- Warranty Info
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.