Si-Tex Sitex Marine CVS 128 GPS-Chartplotter/Fish Finder with 8.4" Color Display; NMEA Network Compatible
Part:Mfg CVS-128, iboats IB00214846
Features a digital signal processor for a clearer high-definition image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths. Brilliant 8.4 color LCD daylight viewable display with 8, 16 or 64 color levels, Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz operation, 1000 Watts with 8 ranges from 0-3600' and exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under boat with different sounds for fish or schools of fish.
Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later. High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enhanced shallow water detection.
- Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later.
- High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enhanced shallow water detection.
- Easy operation
- RGB output
- Auto fishing/cruising modes
- Audio/visual alarms
- Fishing hot spot function leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots with input from GPS
- Bottom discrimination mode
- Real-time multi-color A-scope
- Built-in simulator
- Lat/Lon position with input from optional sensor
- Displays boat speed / surface water temp with Optional transducer
- IPX5 waterproof rating
- Over-head mounting and built-in flush mounting
- Brand Si-Tex
- Manufacturer Sku CVS-128
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 14
- Width 11
- Antenna None
- Network Compatability NMEA
- Screen Size 7.0 in - 9.9 in
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.