Sierra Premium Tc-W3 2-Cycle Engine Oil Quart - 18-9500-2
Part:Mfg 18-9500-2, iboats IB00075421, UPC 030999969217
- Sierra TC-W3 is a high performance lubricant that has been manufactured and designed to meet and exceed all (Domestic and Import) engine manufacturers warranties.
- Exceeds JASO, ISO, API and NMMA, for advanced generation 2 cycle lubricants.
- Guaranteed and backed by our famous Sierra comprehensive warranty.
- (Will not void your engine manufacturer's warranty).
- Ideal for oil injection systems or pre-mix applications.
- Optimum burnability for smokeless combustion. Runs cleaner, burns cleaner.
- Significantly reduced aquatic toxicity to fish compared to other outboard oils on the market today.
- Maximum lubrication and detergency allows engine to run smoother and more efficiently.
- Reduces ring sticking, deposit formation and exhaust port blockage. Less friction allowing for easier starting.
- Formulated to improve performance and extend engine life by reducing wear on critical engine components.
- Ideal for today's high horsepower outboards that demand maximum performance.
- Excellent performance with lower quality fuels.
- Exceeds the industry standards established in 1997.
- Graduated bottle and mixing ratio chart simplify premixing.
- Formulated for all PWC (Personal Water Craft), power equipment, and marine applications where TC-W3 is required.
- Brand Sierra
- Manufacturer Sku 18-9500-2
- UPC 030999969217
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Engine Manufacturer Mercury
- Length 13.25
- Width 13
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.