SmartPlug 50 Amp Boatside Inlet - Stainless Steel
Ships: In 1 Business Day
50 Amp Boat & RV Inlet - Stainless Steel
SmartPlug’s 50A 125V/250V inlets have been designed to be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V) in a single inlet. The inlet connector provides 20X’s more electrical contact area eliminating the overheating conditions seen with twist-type connectors. The solid sleeve connection and weatherproof seal makes it a preferred option. The mounting flange holes match existing inlets so it can be easily installed to replace the old twist-type inlet products in minutes. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors, (White, Black or Gray), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use – No twisting required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips automatically lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.