Spectrum Color Fiber Fab, All Years, Field Seafoam Green Color Boat Gel Coat Kit
Part:Mfg F9512115FK, iboats IB00257754
Boat Manufacturer: Fiber Fab
Years Covered: All Years
Color Family: Green
Color Name: Field Seafoam Green
Container Size: 2 oz Patch Paste Repair Kit
Gel Coat Patch Paste Repair
- Patch Paste is the factory gel coat color made into an easy-to-use paste
- Kit includes:
- 2oz gel coat paste
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Add hardener, mix thoroughly, apply to damaged area using a putty knife
- Perfect for cosmetic repairs: small nicks, scratches, drill holes, worn areas
Patch Paste allows an inexperienced person to make professional gel coat repairs. The paste spreads like vaseline, sets in 5-15 minutes, and is ready to sand and buff in an hour.
Spectrum Color uses the latest and most advanced gel coats in the industry for formulating its products. Their products are superior for ease-of-application, cure, sanding and in returning a high-gloss finish when buffed.
Colors are a perfect match to the original, new gel coat color. Based on exposure and time, boats older than 5 years may have a slightly noticeable difference in the gel coat color matches. Patch paste kits cannot be altered to match the "tint" of the weathered gel coat color. Tinting is available with quart and gallon sizes.
- Mix 1/2 of the gel coat paste bottle (1oz) with 10 drops of hardener. This mixing ratio must be kept or the gel coat may not harden.
- Apply to the damaged area in work temperature between 65 and 90 degrees.
- Allow to cure for 1-2 hours
- Wet sand and buff with polishing compound to achieve a glossy finish
Gel coat patch paste kits have a shelf life of 6 months. After 6 months the solvent in the kit evaporates and the paste begins to break down chemically.
When working with gel coat be sure to wear gloves and safety glasses. Typical use may also require acetone to clean the area, an application tool like a putty knife, finishing sand paper and a buffing tool.
- Brand Spectrum Color
- Manufacturer Sku F9512115FK
- Days to ship from warehouse - 3
- Boat Manufacturer Fiber Fab
- Color Family Green
- Year 1961
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.