Standard Horizon Explorer GX1700B GPS Fixed Mount VHF - Black
Part:Mfg GX1700B, iboats IB00266366, UPC 788026128983
Part #: GX1700B
The GX1700 makes DSC easy. With an internal 12 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps. The GX1700 is also capable of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints, which may be selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display which shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint. The Explorer GX1700 has an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.5 in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The GX1700 easily meets and exceeds all the new Class D DSC regulations.
- Integrated 12 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- GPS antenna built-in to the front panel allows reception when bracket or flush mounted
- Ultra thin and compact rear case design (3.5 depth)
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Navigation to a DSC Distress Call with compass page
- GPS Compass display
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display
- Submersible JIS-8 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Noise canceling microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys
- NOAA weather channel selection with alert
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
- Preset Key stores up to 10 favorite channels, with scan function
- Customizable channel names
- Oversized dot matrix display
- NMEA Input and Output of GPS information to other NMEA compatible devices
- Programmable soft keys
- Capable of connecting to a Second Station RAM3 Remote Access Microphone
- Die-cast chassis
- 3-Year Waterproof Warranty
- Brand Standard Horizon
- Manufacturer Sku GX1700B
- UPC 788026128983
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 10
- Width 7
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.