T-H Marine Supply Aerator Strainer, 3/4"
Brand:T-H Marine Supply
Part:Mfg AS-1-DP, iboats IB00068576, UPC 733572017304
- Aerator Screen/Strainer for aerator pumps - Black base
- These screw-on stainless steel wire mesh strainers are designed to provide effective, dependable protection against trash or fish scales which could clog drains in bait wells or pump impellers in aeration systems.
- Made from formed stainless steel wire mesh cloth and then molded into a PVC base with internal threads this unit is non-corrosive, functional and looks extremely good installed on any boat.
- AS-1: Used on any aerator pump intake. Simply screws onto threaded pump intake in livewell or on exterior of boat.
- These screw-on stainless steel wire mesh strainers are designed to provide effective, dependable protection against trash or fish scales which could clog drains in bait wells or pump impellers in aeration systems
- When used with thru-hull type fill or aeration pump, strainer screws on threaded portion of pump on transom side, replacing existing nut.
- When used in live or baitwell drains, it screws onto right angle thru-hull fitting.
- Brand T-H Marine Supply
- Manufacturer Sku AS-1-DP
- UPC 733572017304
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 5
- Width 4
- Material Stainless Steel
- Style Mesh
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.