T-H Marine Supply EZ Pump, White 3-3/8" Long
Brand:T-H Marine Supply
Part:Mfg EZ-WHT-2-DP, iboats IB00068574, UPC 733572049107
This unique new item from T-H Marine solves the problem of providing water to the aerator pump and livewells while on plane and underway. Simply remove the screen and nut from the pump intake on the outside of the transom and install the slide plate over the tube. Replace the nut and slide the mount even with the bottom of the transom. Install the EZ Pumptm housing over the mount. EZ Pumptm scoops water and maintains a source of supply to the aerator pump. Simple yet effective. Three sizes fits most applications. Pick the size that will allow you to completely cover the pump intake (including the nut) and be able to slide unit to the bottom edge of the boat. Three sizes in either black, white or sand.UV Stable and Rust Resistant
- 3 Sizes Fits Most Installations
- Easy Installation - No Drilling or Running Hoses
- Screen and Pick-up All in One
- Gives the Tournament Angler an Edge Over the Competition
- Upgrade Your Present System Inexpensively
- Keep Fish and Bait Alive Longer
- Active Bait Gets You More Strikes
- Prevents Livewell System Air Lock
- Hassle Free Livewell Operation
- Extends Battery Life
- Fish in Stealth Mode
- Brand T-H Marine Supply
- Manufacturer Sku EZ-WHT-2-DP
- UPC 733572049107
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 4
- Pump Type Livewell Pump
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.