T-H Marine Supply Hi Jacker Jack Plate, Aluminum
Brand:T-H Marine Supply
Part:Mfg JP-1A-DP, iboats IB00068617, UPC 733572002010
- This Jack Plate is the highest quality and most recognized brand name made by the company that pioneered this product
- These plates will be an asset to the performance of your boat
- Fabricated from aircraft quality aluminum this unit features a design to allow full engine tilt with dual steering
- The plates are powder coat painted in attractive matte black color or natural aluminum to enhance corrosion resistance and improve appearance
- The stainless steel adjusting bolts are 5/8" for additional strength
- The nuts on adjusting bolts used for raising engine are brass to prevent gaulding
- This Hi-Jacker features stainless steel bolts with brass nylon locking nuts and machined area to clear transom cap trim
- Fits all V-4 and V-6 engines
- 1976 to 1979 model Mercury engines may require some special drilling
- 6" set back, and 4" vertical adjustment
- Optional Stress plate (JPSP-1 meets OMC bulletin # 2281)
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines
Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 and V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
- Brand T-H Marine Supply
- Manufacturer Sku JP-1A-DP
- UPC 733572002010
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Your Engine Mercury, OMC
- Length 15
- Width 10
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.