T-H Marine Supply Hydro Jacker Jack Plate, 6" Set Back, Anodized
Brand:T-H Marine Supply
Part:Mfg HYJ-6C-DP, iboats IB00068612, UPC 733572048308
- T-H Marine proudly introduces the finest hydraulic jack plate on the market today
- This all new design features an all enclosed hydraulic pump that contains the lift cylinder and fluid in one compact unit
- No hydraulic hoses to run, no reservoirs to install, no holes to drill
- Simply mount to the transom and connect the power
- The Hydro-Jacker is notched at the top to allow most steering cylinder units to clear the plate when fully tilting the engine
- Full 5" Vertical Rise
- Two sets of mounting holes on both transom and engine side gives additional options to mounting
- But no jack plate is complete without retaining its clean looks
- For that we have anodized the aluminum for resistance to salt water and corrosion
- Mounting flexibility, function, features, and looksthis plate has it all
- Strong enough to handle all V6 outboard engines, including the new 4-strokes
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines
Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 and V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
- Brand T-H Marine Supply
- Manufacturer Sku HYJ-6C-DP
- UPC 733572048308
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.