Taco Marine TACO Grand Slam 890 Universal Mount w/Longer Body
Part:Mfg GS-890, iboats IB00642600
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The GS-890 is still designed for mounting antennas, lights or flag poles on the top of your t-top but with a longer body to accomodate thicker
t-tops. The GS-890 installs easily to compatible Taco Marine mounting plates. Their key features are in the location and that they can be actuated from the helm. This represents a significant convenience for boaters and a safety feature as well with the capability of adjusting from under the top. The rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the most challenging saltwater applications. The GS880 & GS-890 are the ultimate
solutions for boats 25'+ where safety is paramount.
- Anodized Aluminum
- Light brushed finish
- Fits standard 1" x 14 threaded rod for antenna, flag pole or anchor light
- Unique design allows for raising and lowering antenna, flag pole or anchor light from under the top
- Folding crank handle stores flush into base
- Polished Stainless Steel Type 316 crank handle
- Delrin roller bearings provide for smooth operation and durability
- Hand crank; no power required
- Mounts up to 2" hard top
- Includes GS-891BXY Backing Plate for additional support when mounting to hard tops and gunnels
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.