Taylor Made DLX MOORING WHIPS 23-28'BOATS
Part:Mfg MW140, iboats IB00055222, UPC 040011489630
Ships: In 9 Business Days
- Mooring Whip Fixed Angle Base 14'
- 24' to 28' / 5000-10000 lbs.
- Mooring whips are an economical and safe way to protect your boat against costly dockside and seawall damage.
- The Mooring Whip system pulls your boat a safe, convenient distance away from the dock thereby protecting it from the damaging forces of waves, wind, tides and wakes.
- Mooring Whips are made of high quality solid fiberglass poles, aluminum-magnesium base units, tips, and mooring whip lines.
- Each set comes complete with all of the hardware necessary for installation.
- Mooring Whips and Premium Mooring Whips are sold in pairs. The PWC Mooring Whip is a one-pole system with a flush mount base and is commonly used on swim platforms.
- Whips can be easily removed for storage.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.