Uflex CONTROL-SGL LEV SIDE MNT-SAIL
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Fully mechanical
- 316 stainless steel lever and flange for corrosion resistance
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the port or starboard side
- Provided with an easily adjustable brake tension release system
- Push-in button for throttle operation in Neutral (ENGINE WARM UP)
- Neutral safety switch X41 - 38130 F prevents in-gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed
For use with all Uflex engine control cables except C22:
- Uflex C2, C8, MACHZero cables require no kit
- Uflex C14, MACH14 cables require K71 - 42082 T connection kit
- Uflex C5, C16. MACH5 cables require K72 - 42083 V connection kit
- Uflex C36, MACH36 cables require K73 - 42084 X connection kit
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.