Uflex USA Single Lever Top Mount Controls w/Neutral Lock
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Single Lever Top Mount Control w/Neutral Lock - No Trim Switch - Black
In the twin engine installation a single switch will operate both trims. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control. Single lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Chrome plated high resistance ABS housing control with die cast chrome plated levers
- Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
- X12 neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting (optional)
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 - 40144C is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit - 40145E
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit - 40157J
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit - 40146G
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.