Vesper Marine Vesper WatchMate Vision - AIS Transponder Package w/AIS Only Antenna
Part:Mfg XB9000-VA162, iboats IB00647023
Ships: In 1 Business Day
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
- Free iPad, iPhone and Android app provides a radar style plotter screen of all nearby vessels. It provides configuration and status monitoring. And it's an interactive remote control allowing you to mute alarms, filter targets, change alarm profiles and much more
- Compact fully self-contained design allows for mounting most anywhere
- Large bright color touchscreen with worldwide coastal outlines NMEA 2000 and 0183, WiFi and USB
- Translates and routes NMEA 2000 instrument data over WiFi, USB and NMEA 0183
- Makes all your NMEA 0183 data available over WiFi and USB. Use your tablet or computer to view instrument data whether it is coming from NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183
- Internal high-performance parallel two channel AIS transponder
- Includes 50 channel GPS receiver with internal antenna (requires an unobstructed view of the sky or optional external antenna)
- You can switch this transponder into Silent Mode (receive-only) directly from the screen or from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, PC or Mac
- WiFi configuration options: Access Point creates a network or Client of an existing router
- View AIS and navigate from your computer, smart phone or tablet from anywhere on your boat over wireless connections for up to five devices
- Fully waterproof (IPx7)
- Easy to install: Just plug in a VHF antenna and connect to 12-24 VDC
- LCD Touch Panel: 145mm (5-11/16), VGA (640x480) Color TFT, Resistive Touch
- Size: 172mm wide x 130mm high x 60mm depth (6-7/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/8)
- Environmental: Watertight (USCG CFR-46, IPx7)
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Number of receivers: 2 AIS, 1 DSC (timeshared)
- Receive Sensitivity: -113dBm
- Number of transmitters: 1 AIS
- Power supply: 10-32 VDC, 6W nominal
- TX Power output: 33 dBm (2W)
- GPS: 50 channel (optional external antenna) with WAAS and EGNOS
- VHF antenna required: 50 ohm, 156-162MHz, max 2:1 VSWR, PL-259 connector
- Serial data: 1 fully isolated USB port (mini), 1 isolated NMEA 0183 input (RS422 4800/38400 baud) 1 NMEA 0183 output (RS422 4800/38400 baud)
- Connectivity: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, USB, Wireless 802.11 b/g All input NMEA 0183 sentences are repeated to the NMEA 0183 output, USB and WiFi. Selected NMEA 2000 PGN's (heading, wind, depth, speed, temperature, and log) are translated to NMEA 0183 sentences and repeated to the NMEA 0183 output, USB and WiFi. This allows a wide variety of NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 instruments to be interfaced and output to all other connected devices
- NMEA 2000:NMEA 2000 certified. LEN 2. Micro-C male connector. Female drop cable required (not included). Compatible with all NMEA 2000 certified Raymarine SeaTalk NG devices (DeviceNet cable required), Garmin, SimNet (NMEA 2000 adapter cable required), and other NMEA 2000 certified products
- Wireless: Access Point for up to 5 devices or client of existing router
- Wireless Security: WPA / WPA2 Personal (PSK)
- Protocols: IEC 61162-1, NMEA 0183, NMEA 0183 HS, NMEA 2000
- Standards: IEC 62287, IEC 60945, IEC 61108, IEC 61162, ITU-R M.1371, ITU-R M.825, ITU-R M.1084
- Approvals: BSH, BABT, CE, US Coast Guard, US FCC, Industry Canada
- Coastal outlines: World-wide included
- Warranty:Two year world-wide warranty
- 2M Power/Data cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting bracket
- Flush mounting hardware Protective cover
High Performance Antenna - AIS Only
An antenna dedicated for AIS! Always on. Always visible. Always watching. AIS tuned 1.0M stainless steel antenna for masthead or other similar installations.
Has SO-239 socket and mounting L-bracket. Perfect for installations where the lowest possible windage is a requirement.
Although referred to as a masthead antenna, it is also suitable for mounting anywhere the L-bracket suits the location. Example mounting locations are along side solar panels, bimini side, on an arch, above a radar or at the upper edge of a cabin top.
A detachable cable makes installation and maintenance easier and allows for any length cable to be used. It easily mounts on a mast but is also suitable for mounting almost anywhere with it's included 316 stainless steel L-bracket.
- Specially designed 1.0M (3') 316 stainless steel antenna
- Easily replaceable stainless steel whip if it gets lost or damaged
- Optimized for AIS Includes SO239 socket and 316 stainless steel mounting bracket
- Perfect for masthead or installations where the L-bracket suits
- Easily adapted to most any installation configuration
- Detachable cable allows for any length to be used
Note: The VA162 is a dedicated AIS antenna. If the installation requires sharing one antenna between the VHF radio and the AIS transponder using a Vesper Marine SP160 Antenna Splitter, use the VA159 Antenna specifically designed for sharing with a VHF radio. If sharing one antenna, use VA159 Antenna and SP160 Antenna Splitter.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.