West System 1 Quart
Part:Mfg 105A, iboats IB00012604, UPC 811343010010
- 105 Resin is the base material of the WEST SYSTEM family of products, on which all of the WEST SYSTEM compounds are built.
- The resin is a clear, pale yellow, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin.
- Formulated for use with WEST SYSTEM hardeners, it can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance.
- It is designed specifically to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals.
- An excellent adhesive, 105 will bridge gaps and fill voids when modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and can be sanded and shaped when cured.
- With roller applications, it has excellent thin-film characteristics to flow out and self-level without "fisheyeing."
- The resin cures clear so that you can achieve a natural finish when coating with varnish.
- It has a relatively high flash point and no strong solvent odor, making it safer to work with than polyesters.
- Resin viscosity is approximately 1000 cps at 72Â°F (22Â°C).
- HARDENER MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.
- USE WITH A DISPENSING PUMP
- Brand West System
- Manufacturer Sku 105A
- UPC 811343010010
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 2.75
- Width 7.0711
- Resin Type Epoxy Resin
- Size Quart
- Viscosity Low Viscosity
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.