West System 12 Oz 423 Graphite Powder Additive
Part:Mfg 423, iboats IB00012639, UPC 10811343011762
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- 423 Graphite Powder is a fine black powder that can be mixed with WEST SYSTEM epoxy to produce a low-friction exterior coating with increased scuff resistance and durability.
- Epoxy/graphite is commonly used as a bearing surface, and as a coating on rudders and centerboards, or on the bottoms of racing craft that are dry sailed.
- It does not provide antifouling qualities.
- The epoxy/graphite mixture can also be used in teak deck construction to simulate the look of traditional seams and to protect the epoxy from sunlight.
- Cures to a black color.
- Add to mixed resin/hardener at the rate of up to 10% by volume (approximately 5.7 oz. per B group).
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.