West System 206 Slow Hardener, .44 Pint
Part:Mfg 206A, iboats IB00012611, UPC 811343010034
- 206 Slow Hardener is a low-viscosity epoxy curing agent for use when extended working and cure time is needed or to provide adequate working time at higher temperatures.
- When combined with 105 Resin in a five-part resin to one-part hardener ratio, the cured resin/hardener mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties.
- Not intended for clear coating.
- Pot life at 72Â°F (22Â°C), 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cure to a solid state, 9 to 12 hours.
- Cure to maximum strength, 1 to 4 days.
- Minimum recommended temperature, 60Â°F (16Â°C).
- Pumps required, (5:1 ratio) 300, 306 or 309
- Use with a dispensing pump.
- Brand West System
- Manufacturer Sku 206A
- UPC 811343010034
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 3
- Width 4.2426
- Rate of Cure Slow Cure
- Resin Type Hardener
- Size Pint
- Viscosity Low Viscosity
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.