West System 207 Special Hardener, .66 Pint
Part:Mfg 207SA, iboats IB00012613, UPC 10811343010659
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- This hardener was especially developed for use with WEST SYSTEM Brand 105 Resin in coating applications where an exceptionally clear, moisture-resistant, natural wood finish is desired.
- Cures to a light amber color, similar to traditional spar varnishes.
- An ultraviolet inhibiting additive improves the resistance of a WEST SYSTEM 105/207 mixture to sunlight, but the cured epoxy surface will still require the additional protection of a quality UV-filtering varnish.
- 207 is designed to self level for smooth finishes, and to wet-out and bond fabrics.
- Although it provides good physical properties for general bonding applications, it is more difficult to thicken and less cost effective for this purpose than 205 or 206 Hardeners.
- It's also used for laminating veneers where bleed through at joints may be exposed to sunlight.
- Pot life at 72°F (22°C), 22 to 27 minutes
- Cure to a solid state, 9 to 12 hours.
- Cure to maximum strength, 4 to 7 days
- Minimum recommended temperature, 60°F (16°C)
- Pumps required, (3:1 ratio) 300, 306-3 or 309-3
- Use with a 3:1 dispensing pump
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.