West System 207 Special Hardener, .66 Pint
Part:Mfg 207SA, iboats IB00012613, UPC 811343010652
- This hardener was especially developed for use with WEST SYSTEM Brand 105 Resin in coating applications where an exceptionally clear, moisture-resistant, natural wood finish is desired.
- Cures to a light amber color, similar to traditional spar varnishes.
- An ultraviolet inhibiting additive improves the resistance of a WEST SYSTEM 105/207 mixture to sunlight, but the cured epoxy surface will still require the additional protection of a quality UV-filtering varnish.
- 207 is designed to self level for smooth finishes, and to wet-out and bond fabrics.
- Although it provides good physical properties for general bonding applications, it is more difficult to thicken and less cost effective for this purpose than 205 or 206 Hardeners.
- It's also used for laminating veneers where bleed through at joints may be exposed to sunlight.
- Pot life at 72Â°F (22Â°C), 22 to 27 minutes
- Cure to a solid state, 9 to 12 hours.
- Cure to maximum strength, 4 to 7 days
- Minimum recommended temperature, 60Â°F (16Â°C)
- Pumps required, (3:1 ratio) 300, 306-3 or 309-3
- Use with a 3:1 dispensing pump
- Brand West System
- Manufacturer Sku 207SA
- UPC 811343010652
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 2.25
- Width 6.0104
- Rate of Cure Slow Cure
- Resin Type Hardener
- Size Pint
- Viscosity Low Viscosity
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.