Westland Sharkskin Plus 5 Year Warranty V116EXS Semi-Custom Boat Cover
Part:Mfg V116EXS, iboats IM00015349
Semi-Custom Cover Sizing & Fit Information
16' Conventional V-Hull Runabout Boat Cover
- Fits Boat Lengths: 14'6" - 15'5"
- Maximum Beam: 96"
- Covers fit open and closed bow style runabouts and low profile cuddy style boats.
- Covers accommodate bow rails up to 10" in height and squared glass windshields.
- Motor hood not included on outboard models.
Westland Cover Features
Made-To-Order Semi-Custom Covers
- Made in 3 business days or less!
- Free Vented Support Pole!
- Plus, sewn-in vents included on all semi-custom covers!
- 1/4" Draw rope sewn into the hem.
- Sewn in loops for straps with trailerable covers.
- Strap kit sold separately, except when included with specials.
- O/B motor hoods sold separately.
Westland Semi-Custom Boat Covers
Westland provides "Best-in-class" tailoring and sewing which makes their covers fit like a glove, manufacturing processes that ensure fabric durability and extended cover life, and a unique "shingle" layering technique which allows water to run seamlessly off the cover. Trailerable covers also include the addition of significant reinforcement at wear points.
It's no wonder Westland is a leader in the cover business.
- Brand Westland
- Manufacturer Sku V116EXS
- Fabric Sharkskin Plus
- Warranty Period 5 Year Warranty
- Length 16'
- Boat Type V-Hull Bowrider and Closed Bow Runabout
- Hull Type Conventional V-Hull Runabout
- Length (in.) 186 - 197
- Max Beam Width (in.) 96
- Conventional V-Hull Runabout 16 1980 - 2018
- Conventional V-Hull Runabout Boat 16' O/B O/B Motor Hood Not Included 1980 - 2018
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.