Whale Water Systems PUMP BILGE GUSHER 10
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Whale's long life diecast alloy range - robust designs for extreme conditions.
Install Gusher 10 for the long haul.
- Durable Diecast Alloy Bilge Pump
- Robust design stands up to the toughest marine conditions
- Top performance- High flow non-choke valves, 65 ltrs (17 US gals) per minute
- 3 mounting options available Bulkhead, floor or thru deck mounting
- Designed for simple installation and maintenance
- Efficiency - Large non-choke valves
- Ideal for workboats, cruisers, offshore racing
- Easy pump action - Self priming
- Suitable for diesel transfer with Nitrile diaphragm (service kit AK3714 available separately)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.