Xantrex Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger - 2500W
Part:Mfg 81-2530-12, iboats IB00305422, UPC 647912105791
120 Vac / 60 Hz
With filtered modified sine wave output, the Freedom 458 inverter/charger has the ability to run electrical equipment, appliances and even sensitive electronics. Perfect for any RV, the temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and safety features such as automatic shut down protects your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
AC Power Inverter with High Surge Capability, 3-Stage Charger
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to appliances and electronics in your RV. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
- MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Brand Xantrex
- Manufacturer Sku 81-2530-12
- UPC 647912105791
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 19
- Width 15
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.