Xantrex TRUE Charge / 2 20A Battery Charger - 24V
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg 804-2420, iboats IB00259492, UPC 687873007802
20 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
AMP-IT-UP! NEW 24-Volt Universal Chargers
Building on the success of the TRUEChargetm2 12-volt battery chargers, Xantrextm now offers 24-volt battery chargers designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets. Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE
TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (#808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Brand Xantrex
- Manufacturer Sku 804-2420
- UPC 687873007802
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 13
- Width 11
- Banks 3 Bank
- Battery Compatibility Wet Cell (Lead Acid)
- Charger Type On-Board
- Power Source 120v
- Total Amps 20 - 29 AMP
- Volts 24v DC
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.