Xm Digital Antenna With Mount
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg 233-XM-50, iboats IB00119350, UPC 839494002319
For XM or XM WX Satellite Radio
Harness the power of XM Satellite Radio, Americas number one satellite radio provider, on your boat or RV or in your home or office. Digital Antennas new 233-XM-50 satellite antenna provides crystal clear reception of your favorite XM satellite radio channels anywhere in the continental United States, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore. *
Tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the 233-XM-50s UV stable acrylic sealed dome is impervious to damage caused by bad weather and salt water. The 233-XM-50 is sold complete with 50 of cable with factory-attached connectors, adapter cables, stainless steel 114 mount and mounting ferrule. The unit also features a built-in internal ground plane (3.5 diameter).
- Crystal clear reception for XM and XM WX
- Provides coverage in continental US, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore
- Rugged construction withstands harsh weather conditions
- Complete antenna system includes cable and mount
233-XM-50 XM Satellite Radio Antenna System Includes:
- 40dB nominal gain antenna (233-XM) *
- 50 low loss DA195 cable with factory-attached connectors ( 195-50NF )
- Stainless steel 114 threaded base mount for flat surface ( DM194 )
- Stainless steel 114 double female ferrule ( F114 )
- 6" SMB adapter cable ( DA58S )
- 6" Fakra SMB adapter cable ( DA58F )
* Not sold individually; only available as part of a system.
- Brand Digital Antenna
- Manufacturer Sku 233-XM-50
- UPC 839494002319
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 14
- Width 11
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.