Zodiac Cadet 200 Roll Up
Ships: In 2 Business Days
Features of the Zodiac Cadet 200 Roll up Inflatable Boat
- German Melher PVC fabric with welded inside seams
- "Safe Clic" oarlocks w/ fold down locking system
- "Easy Push" serviceable air valve
- Lever style self bailer
- Fabric handles, lifting points and oarlocks with double lay up
- Protective Rubbing Strake
- Aluminum Motor Clamp Plate
- 5 Year warranty
- Aluminum oars
- Removable wooden Bench Seat
- Carry Bag
- Foot pump
- Repair kit
- Owner's manual
Cadet 200 Roll Up - Zodiac
Free Shipping to the lower 48 States.
- Floor: Slat
- Overall Length: 6' 7"
- Overall width: 4' 5"
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Maximum HP: 3HP
- Shaft Length Recommended: 15"
- Max Passengers: 2
- Max Payload: 396 lbs
- Air Chambers: 2
- Buoyancy Tube diameter: 14"
- Color: Grey/White
- Keel: No Keel
- Carry Bag Dimensions: 39" x 21" x 11"
Cadet 200 Roll Up w/ 2.3hp Honda
Free Shipping to the lower 48 States.
Honda 2.3 HP Engine Features:
Weighing in at just 29.5 pounds, Honda Marine's BF2.3 is the lightest four-stroke outboard engine anywhere in the world. It's also the most fuel-efficient. Featuring an integrated fuel tank, Centrifugal Clutch, and Integrated Carrying Handle, the BF2.3 is also extremely portable.
- 4-Stroke Design: World-renowned Honda quality combines proven reliability and superior fuel efficiency, with no oil mixing.
- Lightweight/Compact Design: Easy to transport, the BF2.3 is perfect for inflatable boats.
- Lightest 2HP 4-Stroke: The only 4-stroke in its class, Honda Marine's BF2.3 is lighter than most 2-strokes.
- Forced Air Cooled Engine: BF2.3's air-cooled block eliminates concern over clogged water pumps.
- Twist Grip Throttle: A twist grip throttle allows for precise throttle control while the throttle tensioner minimizes driver fatigue.
- Front Mount Carrying Handle: Provides superior portability and ease of installation.
- 360° Swivel Steering: Provides excellent maneuverability in tight areas as well as more reverse thrust.
- Fold-Down Tiller Handle: The tiller handle's compact design allows for easy transportation and storage.
- Shallow Water Drive: Allows you to run in shallow water and greatly reduces the risk of engine damage.
- Corrosion Protection System: A patented, "Double Sealed" multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
- Integral Fuel Tank: Facilitates easy removal and portability as one unit. Vent may be closed for transport or extended storage periods. Runs up to 60 minutes at full throttle on a tank of fuel.
- Carburetor Drain Screw: Allows quick and easy draining of the carburetor's float bowl for transport or extended storage periods.
- Easy Maintenance: Convenient oil fill and drain.
- Steering Friction Adjustment: Allows the user to adjust steering tension for ease in maneuverability.
- Dual Transom Clamps: Provides extra security for outboards mounted to transom by hand.
- Ultra Low 3 Star Carb Emissions: Environmentally friendly technology.
- 5 Year Non-Declining Warranty
Honda 2.3 HP Engine Specifications:
- Type: 4-stroke OHV Single Cylinder
- Model-Tiller Handle
- Displacement: 57.2cc (3.49 cubic inches)
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 2.3HP
- Valves per Cylinder: 2
- Fuel Delivery: Single Venturi
- Ignition System: Transistorized
- Starting System: Manual
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gear Ratio: 2.42:1
- Propeller: 3 Blade Polypropylene 7 1/4 x 7 1/2 inches
- Transom Height: 381 mm/15 inches
- Dry Weight: 13 kg - 29.5 lbs.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.