Zodiac Futura Mark 2c HD w/ 20hp Honda
Part:Mfg Z12214:20HONDA, iboats IB00199393
- Removable bow bag
- Launching wheels fitting kit
- 2 carrying bags with pockets
- 2 paddles
- 1 pressure gauge
- Repair kit
- Owner's manual
- Floor: Aluminium
- Material: Strangan Duotex 2 x 1100 Decitex
- Overall Length: 12' 2"
- Overall width: 6' 6"
- Weight: 214 lbs
- Maximum Recommended HP: 30HP
- Shaft Lenght Recommended: 15"
- Max Passengers: 6
- Max Payload: 1895 lbs
- Air Chambers: 3+2+1
- Bouyancy Tube diameter: 22"
- Warranty: 5 years
- Color: Red
- Keel: Inflatable Keel
Honda 20 HP Engine Specifications:
- Type - 4-Stroke OHC Twin Cylinders
- Model-Tiller Handle
- Displacement - 350 cc (21.4 cubic inches)
- Full Throttle RPM Range - 5000-6600 RPM
- HP Rating at Propshaft - 20HP at 5500 RPM
- Valves per Cylinder - 2
- Fuel Delivery - Single Venturi
- Ignition System - Programmed Ignition System
- Starting System - Manual
- Lubrication - Wet Sump
- Cooling System - Water Cooled
Alternator - Manual 6 Amps (76 Watts)
- Gear Ratio - 2.08:1 (13/27)
- Gear Shift - F-N-R
Propeller - 4 Blade Aluminum 9 1/4 x 8 inches
- Transom Height - 381 mm/15 inches
- Dry Weight - 46 kg - 101 lbs.
Honda 20 HP Engine Features:
Weighing in at a mere 101 pounds, Honda Marine's BF15 and BF20 are the first four-stroke outboards of their kind to weigh less than most comparable 9.9hp engines on the market. The BF20's light weight, combined with PowerThrust, an Integrated Carrying Handle and exceptional quietness at cruise, make it the perfect choice for pontoons and inflatable yacht tenders, or as a "kicker" on a larger fishing boat.
- 4-Stroke Design - World-renowned Honda quality combines proven reliability and superior fuel efficiency, with no oil mixing.
- Power Thrust Design (BFP) - The 10" x 7 5/8" Power Thrust 4-blade propeller creates 60% more thrust in reverse and 15% more in forward. The result-improved maneuverability and performance.
- Reverse Exhaust Relief - Additional exhaust relief above the cavitation plate produces more thrust by allowing the prop to run in clean, exhaust-free water.
- Large Displacement - At 21.4 cubic inches the 20HP has the largest displacement in its class! Along with the long-stroke design, this provides optimum torque throughout the RPM range.
- Lightweight Design - The lightest 4-stroke model in its class, the BF20 is easy to transport and convenient to mount.
- Easy One Hand Starting - Working together, a built-in decompression release and digital CDI system set the ignition timing during start-up. Greatly reduces the effort required to pull-start the engine by hand!
- Power Tilt - Conveniently allows user to tilt the unit out of the water. At low speeds acts like a power shallow-water-drive device, permitting access to the shallow water areas.
- High Output Charging - The BF20 provides 2 Amps at 1000 RPM and an amazing 12 amps at only 3000 RPM to maintain the battery charge or keep electronics going even at trolling speeds.
- Auto Start Enrichment (ASE) - Standard on electric start models, Auto Start Enrichment automatically adjusts the air/fuel mixture for quick and easy starts and warm-up.
- Pendulum Mount System - Honda's exclusive triangulated rubber mount system absorbs vibration and provides unbelievably smooth operation.
- Integrated Carrying Handle - Situated at the exact top/bottom balance point of the engine, the BF20's integrated carrying handle make transporting it a breeze.
- 3 Stage Carburetion - While conventional 2-circuit carburetors go directly from a lean mixture at idle to a rich setting at full throttle, the BF15/20 adds a third stage for better economy and smoother operation.
- PGM Ignition - A reliable microprocessor accurately controls ignition timing during start-up and across the entire RPM range, providing optimum overall operation.
- Engine Alert System - The integrated warning system protects the engine from severe damage due to low oil, over-revving and overheating.
- Corrosion Protection System - A patented, "Double Sealed" multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
- Fresh Water Flushport - Flushes debris and saltwater out of the engine, extending the life of the outboard.
- Longer Tiller Handle - Made of a new lightweight composite, the BF20's longer tiller handle improves control while reducing steering effort.
- Up Front Tiller Controls - A convenient front-mounted shift lever allows fingertip shifting while a Twist Grip Throttle and Tensioner minimize driver fatigue.
- EZ Steer Friction Control - Unique lever design allows operator to precisely adjust steering tension for improved control and comfort.
- Shallow Water Drive - Allows you to run in shallow water and greatly reduces the risk of engine damage.
- Positive Lubrication - A crankshaft-driven, automotive-style trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components.
- Ultra Low 3 Star Carb Emissions - Environmentally friendly technology.
- Includes 3 Gallon Fuel Tank and Line
5 Year Non-Declining Warranty
- Brand Zodiac
- Manufacturer Sku Z12214:20HONDA
- Days to ship from warehouse - 3
- Your Engine Honda
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.