Ancor 16/2 Flat Duplex Wire, Red/Yellow, 100'
Part:Mfg 124710, iboats IB00065527, UPC 091887806014
- Ancor Duplex cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards
- Ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Available with red/black or red/yellow (safety) conductors
- Brand Ancor
- Manufacturer Sku 124710
- UPC 091887806014
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 6.5
- Width 5
- Color Yellow
- Gauge 16 AWG
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.