Attwood 93516LP7 Primer Bulb 5/16" Low Permeation
Ships: In 5 Business Days
Attwood Primer Bulb
Attwood's Patent Pending Multi-layer primer bulb is designed to provide up to 60% more priming output than leading competitors in extreme conditions while exceeding new EPA requirements to prevent fuel evaporation. Attwood's exclusive three-layer design ensures high fuel pumping output in hot temperatures (up to 122F ) and cold temperatures (down to 18F) while resisting collapse and hardening. Includes dual high-efficiency check valves that prime in any orientation with low-restriction fuel flow that ensures proper engine operation and aids fuel pump durability. All Attwood portable fuel compoments are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.-
- Low Permeation Primer Bulb prevents prevents fuel evaporation saving gas and money.
- Exclusive three-layer construction prevents primer bulb collapse under vacuum and ballooning/bursting under pressure.
- 60% more output per pump than leading competitors provides faster engine priming and fewer strokes to prime.
- Exclusive inner expansion ring ensures primer bulb won't collapse during engine operation and provides 60% more pumping power than competitive single layer primer bulbs.
- Exclusive outer layer is designed to prevent ballooning when under pressure.
- For use with appropriate sized hoses (3/8", 5/16" or 1/4" Fuel Hose)
- Operating temperature 18F - 122F
- Tested to ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements.
- Exclusive high-efficiency check-valves ensure faster priming and low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour).
- Engineered hose barbs are designed ensure leak free performance.
- All Attwood portable fuel compoments are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- 2 Year Warranty
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.