Webasto FCF Platinum Series Air Conditioner Unit Only - 12,000 BTU/h - 115V
Ships: In 5 Business Days
FCF Platinum Series Air Conditioner Unit Only - 12,000 BTU/h - 115V
FCF Platinum series is the latest development in Webasto's line of marine comfort solutions. The FCF Platinum features improved design, offering a higher BTU/h rating cross variety of ambient scenarios, while still providing unmatched product reliability and a two-year warranty.
FCF Platinum units have been designed with a long and slim footprint to allow for easy replacement of existing air-conditioning units.
- FCF Platinum fits where other self-contained A/C systems on the market may not
- Full two-year parts and labor replacement warranty
- The Industry leader in reliability with an unheard of failure rate of less than 1% during its warranty period
- 12,000 and 16,000 BTU/h units have a unique, slim footprint ideal for retrofitting
- Features reverse cycle heat
- Whisper quiet and more powerful than other self-contained A/C systems on the market
- FCF Platinum units are all 50 / 60 Hz standard. No need to order separate units
- Features an epoxy painted stainless drain pan
- Includes the controls and cables at no additional charge. No need to purchase controls and cables separately
- Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity: 13,000 BTU/h
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Current (C/H): 10 / 10 A
- Refrigerant Charge: R410A (0.5kg)
- Comp. LRA: 47A
- Min. Condenser Water Flow: 2.77 Gal/Min. (10.5 L/Min.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.6 x 13.1 x 12.5 in (549 x 330 x 320 mm)
- Weight: 70 lbs (33kg)
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.