Carver® Over-the-Tower Boat Cover - Fits V-Hull Runabout and Modified V-Hull Boats
Made to order
Ships: In 2 Weeks
Designed for V-Hull Runabout and Modified-V Runabout Boats w/ Tower. Fits over the tower.
Boat Cover Features Include:
- Fits V-Hull Runabouts and Modified V-Hull Runabouts with the tower mounted over the top of the windshield with the top of the tower not to exceed 24" behind the wing of the windshield. Maximum tower height allowance measured from the gunwale: 68".
- Protects speakers, wakeboard racks, the complete boat and swim platform. Wakeboard racks must be folded in and bimini tops must be folded down.
- 1/4" strong and durable shock cord encased into hem for a snug fit.
- Designed for storage only for boat lifts, dry stack or trailer storage.
Cover comes with:
- 1 - Heavy-Duty Boat Cover Tie Down Kit
- Easy Installation Instructions
Available in four fabrics: Sunbrella® (10-year Warranty), Sun-DURA® (7-Year Warranty), Performance Poly-Guard® (5-Year Warranty) and Double Duck (3-Year Warranty).
Fits Centerline: 23'6"
Fits Beam Width: 102"
|Sunbrella||Sun-Dura||Performance Poly-Guard||Double Duck|
|Warranty||10 year warranty||7 year warranty||5 year warranty||3 year warranty|
|Colors||20 colors available||11 colors available||2 colors available||Gray|
|Weight||9.25 oz. marine acrylic||7 oz. solution-dyed Polyester, 600 denier||8 oz. natural plied Polyester, 600 denier, 90 thread||11 oz. marine duck canvas|
|Material||100% acrylic||100% Polyester||100% Polyester||50% Polyester, 50% cotton|
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.