Scanstrut Waterproof USB Dual Charge Socket (12-24V)
Ships: In 5 Business Days
Waterproof on-board charging, whatever the weather.
Dual socket will connect and charge devices including
phones, tablets, fish finders, chart plotters and more.
Perfect for kayaks, RIBs, sail and powerboats
of any size.
- Works with any USB Type-A Connector
- Charge up to 2 devices at a time
- IPX4 waterproof with cover closed
- Waterproof with 1, 2 and even no cables plugged in
- Anti-corrosion coating on circuit board
- UV resistant
- 316 stainless hinge and spring
- Easy to open/ close, even with gloves on
- Low profie, small footprint
- Easy Install
- Standard barrel size also fits existing USB sockets
- Internal electrics anti-corrosion protected
- Input voltage: 6V-30V DC
- Output voltage: 5V +/-5%
- Cut out dimensions: 29mm / 1-1/8" dia
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.