Permatex 1 Minute General Purpose Gel Epoxy - .84oz
1 Minute General Purpose Gel Epoxy - .84oz
General Purpose 1 Minute Gel Epoxy is a fast setting, two-part adhesive and filler system specially formulated with a Blue Dye Indicator that disappears when it’s fully mixed and ready to use. The advanced gel formulation reduces mess and waste compared to traditional epoxies; unique indicator system takes the guesswork out of “ready to use”.
- Non-drip formula allows for mess free application
- Can easily be applied to overhead and hard to reach places
- Sets in just 1 minute/Cures in 5 minutes
- Blue dye indicator disappears when epoxy is ready to apply
- No clamping required
- Bonds to metals, hard plastics, ceramics, and more!
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including, ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, and metal and rubber.
- PROTECT: Work area must be protected from accidental spills.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasives or sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger tostop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX QUICKLY: Quickly and thoroughly mix until blue color turns clear (about 15 sec).
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately (product sets in approximately 60 seconds). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 1 hour at 72ºF (22ºC).Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
NOTE: Adhesive will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.