Cancelations and Order Changes
Once a product has entered either the:
- Production/manufacturing process for made to order items, or the
- Shipment process
it is no longer able to be cancelled or modified but rather falls under the terms established in our Return Policy. To initiate an order cancellation, do the following:
- Visit www.iboats.com/contact
- Fill out the Contact Us form and include the following within the Subject and What’s on your mind fields
- Within the Subject line, please include the word Cancel and your Order number
- Within the What’s on your mind field include the reason for cancellation
Universal Return Policies
- Qualifying items must be returned within the first 30 days after shipment.
- There is no refund of shipping charges on returned items unless the return is the result of an error by iBoats or its partners.
- Please note: Incorrect information obtained or provided by https://forums.iboats.com does not constitute an error on the part of iBoats or its partners.
- All purchased products including packaging must be in like new re-sellable condition and returned for inspection before credit is issued.
- Returned items without a Return Authorization Number (RA#) will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender. Contact our Customer Service team via phone at 1-800-869-1686 to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
These items are non-returnable unless an error was made by iBoats or its partners. Should there be such an error, iBoats must be contacted within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Custom Boat Covers (click here for additional details)
- Gel Coat (click here for additional details)
- Mat Kits (click here for additional details)
- Inflatable Boats
- Suite Marine Boat Seats
- Spradling Marine Vinyl
- Outboard Motors/Components
- Canopy Covers
- Special Order Items
- Blowout Seats
- Odd Lots/Liquidations/Specials (click here for additional details)
- Model Fish/Model Ships
Items with Restock Fees
These items follow our Universal Return Policy except for the restocking fees listed below.
|OEM Engine Parts||20%|
|Items Shipping Freight & Oversized Items||15-25%|
The propeller return policy is designed to ensure that any propeller returned can be sold again as new. All propellers must be in new re-sellable condition and returned for inspection before credit is issued. Propellers may be returned within 30 days if they meet the inspection qualifications listed below. Points of inspection and reasons iBoats would not accept a propeller return include but are not limited to:
- Any signs of use or installation such as dings, marks, chips or scratches to the paint. This includes damage that might have occurred in return shipping if not properly packaged.
- Any signs of repair or modification by the customer will void the return.
- Smell of exhaust or other signs that it has been installed or used.
- Damage such as impression marks and/or any grease on the prop, hub or housing.
- Broken seals or other damage to the product packaging
Note: If the box is damaged due to opening, some propellers may still be returnable. They must meet the previously listed and additional qualifications. Contact Customer Service to see if your propeller qualifies. If the propeller passes inspection, iboats will credit the propeller’s purchase price minus any applicable fees.
It is the customer's responsibility to provide accurate propeller information including but not limited to:
- Engine information including year, HP, spline count etc…
Propellers are purchased at the risk of the consumer. Iboats does not make recommendations regarding propeller performance but rather offers a variety of propellers that fit the customer’s engine shaft based on the provided information. IBoats is not liable for any damage to a watercraft that may occur due to the installation or use of a purchased propeller.
Shipping time on backordered items varies. In the event of a backorder, you can either choose to wait for the item or remove it from your order. If you choose to wait, the backordered item will ship out to you automatically just as soon as it’s back in stock. Due to availability and vendor issues, we can only provide an estimate as to when this will occur. Payments for backordered items are made up front as part of the original order. This reserves inventory and helps to keep shipping costs down, as it would be more expensive to charge for two separate shipments. If you choose to remove the backordered item from your order, a refund will be issued that is consistent with the original method of payment.
What is a manufacturer’s defect? A manufacturing defect means the manufacturer made an error either in the design or the fabrication of a product that causes it to not work as intended. In cases of a manufacturer's defect the General Warranty policy is applicable.
- Contact us for warranty questions within the first 30 days of purchase
- After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacturer of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim.
- If you need warranty assistance, please submit a request through the Contact Us form
Volvo Penta parts carry a (1) year manufacturer’s warranty. Should the part you received fail after install, take a copy of the receipt to an authorized Volvo Penta dealer for a warranty evaluation. If determined that the part failed due to a defect the Volvo dealer will supply a replacement part to the consumer. If needed the Volvo dealer could assist in installation of the new part at his normal labor rate. If you need assistance finding the closest dealer number, please contact our Customer Service Department.
For Solas Propeller purchases, Solas states that all warranty claims must be shipped back to the distributor and will be inspected by Solas in Tampa FL. Solas will not pay for any shipping in a warranty claim. Solas will only cover the propeller due to manufactures defect for a period of 1 year.
Returns for Candaian Customers
Iboats does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian orders unless the return is the result of an error by iBoats or its partners. In such cases, the Universal Return Policies apply.
Price Revisions and Misprints
All product prices may be revised by iBoats without prior notice. In the event of an error, iBoats reserves the right to edit products and pricing. In the event there is an error after an order is placed iBoats will attempt to contact the customer. If we are unable to contact the customer, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
Spectrum Gel Coat
Spectrum Gel Coat is non-returnable
- Spectrum Color is not responsible for verifying color, so please check the color(s) carefully.
- Though Spectrum Color guarantees color to match the factory original color standard, it is very likely the color will not match your specific boat due to environmental elements and mixing variables. Color may need adjustment to match. Neither Spectrum Color nor iBoats is responsible for making these adjustments to factory colors.
Hydro-Turf Custom Products
Custom made Hydro-Turf products are non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer. If an error was made by iboats.com or Hydro-Turf, the product must be in re-sellable condition otherwise the return will be denied.
iBoats.com does not accept any returns on Odd Lots/Liquidations/Specials items unless the merchandise you received was defective, damaged or an error was made by iBoats or its partners. In such cases iBoats must be contacted within 30 days of the purchase date.
Custom Boat Covers
Custom made boat covers are non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer. If an error was made by iboats.com or the manufacturer, the product must be in re-sellable condition otherwise the return will be denied.
Before ordering a custom cover, please verify your wakeboard tower or accessories are listed on the custom cover product page. Ensure your boat does not have a non-OEM/aftermarket wakeboard tower or other accessory that differs from what’s listed as these accessories will prevent proper fitment. IBoats is not responsible and does not offer refunds for custom covers ordered for watercraft containing accessories not listed on that product’s product page.
Shoretex custom boat covers can be returned within 30 days with a 20% restocking fee. If an error was made by IBoats or the manufacturer, covers can be sent back for modification and or panel replacements by Shoretex.
Shipping, Delivery Methods & Timeframes
- All stated delivery timeframes are in business days from the warehouse the item is shipping from
- Delivery times are estimates only and in cases of incorrect/undeliverable address, carrier service interruption, mechanical failure or guarantee suspension are not guaranteed. Iboats is not liable for and does not reimburse shipping costs due to the above delivery delays
- iBoats does not ship to PO box addresses or APOs
- Iboats does not offer weekend delivery methods
- After the order has shipped it is unable to be changed
Split Orders and Delivery
Occasionally an order may have items shipping from different warehouses located throughout the United States. In these cases, it may be necessary to split the order and ship items separately with differing delivery timeframes.
Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground, with all other UPS options available as indicated. Ground delivery timeframes are estimates only and are not a guaranteed delivery method.
Expedited Shipping (UPS Next Day, UPS 2nd Day, UPS 3rd Day)
Expedited shipping for items that are in stock from the item’s primary warehouse are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 3:30 PM MST. If an express order is placed before 3 PM MST, it will typically ship out that same day.
UPS Service Interruption, UPS Service Guarantee and Incorrect Addresses
Service guarantees are subject to change. For further details, see the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions.
Interruption of Service
UPS shall not be liable for any interruption of delivery service due to a cause beyond its control, including but not limited to, the absence of a person o the refusal of such person of accepting the delivery of the shipment, demure due to the consignee, force majeure, action of the public authorities con real or apparent authority over the facilities, action or omissions of the public customs authorities or the like, riots, strikes, or other labor disputes, public disturbances, factors that disrupts the air and ground transportation systems such as weather conditions and natural disasters, and an act of God.
Correction of Wrong Address
If UPS is unable to deliver any package because of an incorrect address, UPS will refer to the telephone directory and make every other reasonable effort to secure the correct address. If the correct address is secured, UPS will make another attempt at delivery and the shipper will be notified of the correction of address. An additional charge, as stated on the current rate chart, will be assessed for each Address Correction.
USPS Priority Mail services are not a guaranteed delivery method. USPS only averages the number of days in transit. i.e. A shipment that goes USPS Priority Mail 2-Day can take anywhere from 1-3 days or more to be delivered. Same day shipping on USPS options are not guaranteed and are dependent on the time of day USPS completes our daily pickup.