Mustang Survival Red Black HIT with Harness Inflatable Automatic PFD
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The award-winning HIT Inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology is Mustang Survival's best-in-safety inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology, it is designed for use in severe weather, and requires minimal inflator maintenance.
- Exclusive USCG-approved inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology
- New bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell with SOLAS reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light attachment
- Provides 35 lbs (150 N) buoyancy when inflated
- New lightweight outer shell fabric - used in the body armor industry - with reflective accents
- Zippered pocket for your phone, keys or license
- Neoprene Comfort Collar - improves comfort and durability
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.