Forespar ML-2 LED Combination Deck/Steaming Light
Ships: In 1 Business Day
ML-2 LED Combination Deck/Steaming Light
This top selling light has been completely retooled to provide better access for bulb replacement. At the same time, the deck light/bulb assembly has been greatly improved with a prismatic reflector for enhanced deck illumination.
- Steaming Light meets Coast Guard requirements for yachts up to 65' LOA
- Separate Switching
- 10 Watt Boy Light Bulb is easily replaceable (WN-211).8 amps
- Deck Light features identical to ML-1
- Provided with 6” of triple-lead wire
- Weighs 7 oz – measure 5 ¾” vertically
- Molded body
- Available in black finish only
- Mast Light Chafe Guard will also work with Aqua Signal model 254047-7 combo light
- Replacement bottom ring for NL-1 & 2. Top bulb ML-2 Bottom Bulb ML-1 & 2. Top Clear Lens, ML-2 only.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.