T-H Marine Supply Transom Mounted Tilt Switch
Brand:T-H Marine Supply
Part:Mfg TTC-1-DP, iboats IB00068605, UPC 733572003406
- Conveniently mounted at the transom, this weather resistant switch is used to tilt the outdrive or outboard motor from the rear of the boat
- Allows for easy launching and loading of boats
- Also used to place motor support bracket in position by one person
- Equipped with heavy-duty contacts for precise up and down positioning
- May be conveniently mounted anywhere suitable in the transom area
- Uses two #6 screws, not furnished
- Has 3 wires
- Connections should be protected with electrical tape to prevent shorting
- Brand T-H Marine Supply
- Manufacturer Sku TTC-1-DP
- UPC 733572003406
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 4
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.