Terms and Conditions
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and iboats.com ("iboats") and other iboats Network sites. By accessing, browsing and/or using any of the sites in the iboats Network ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by iboats from its offices within the United States. iboats makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the state of Utah.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by iboats or by the original creator of the
material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished,
downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of
iboats and the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the
materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and
that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission
terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must
immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without permission from iboats,
"mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material
contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and
communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered
and unregistered Trademarks of iboats and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site,
without the written permission of the Trademark owner. iboats aggressively enforces its intellectual
property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of iboats.com, or the iboats logo may not be used
in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site,
without prior, written permission. iboats prohibits use of the iboats logo as a "hot" link to any iboats
site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by iboats in writing.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO
THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, iboats DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. iboats DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS
REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE
RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL iboats BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR
PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF iboats OR A
iboats AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF
MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU
ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means becomes subject to immediate ownership of iboats. Your posting or transfer of this material constitutes your agreement to waive all current or future rights to this material. These materials will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by iboats or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data provided to iboats Online will be handled in accordance with iboats' Online Privacy Practices.
iboats retains the sole right to determine what will and will not be posted or transmitted on its sites. You
are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous,
defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that
could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law and you will be solely responsible and
liable for those postings/transmissions.
Term of Use Revisions
be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then
Errors In Pricing And Specifications
Try as we may, sometimes errors happen in the production of this website. We apologize for any inconvenience;
however, please be aware that product prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Also,
typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction and iboats.com assumes no
liability or responsibility for such errors, but will, upon notice or recognition of such, make reasonable
efforts to correct said errors.
- Introduction — Iboats.com is a boating website which sells boating related products, as well as provides and exchanges boating related information via its forums, blogs and social networks. It has developed several online video venues (Websites, blogs, channels, social networks, postings, etc.) for the sharing and posting of video/audio Content for public viewing. “Content” is defined as video files which contain video and audio portions. This Content is from boating manufacturers, iboats.com, boating enthusiasts and Internet users in general. Iboats.com use of this Content is for the purpose of sharing boating information and the promotion of iboats products and services.
- Use of your Content — Content you submit to us via any of our venues or channels, or via email, is considered your Content and you have full ownership rights of your Content. You represent and warrant to iboats that you have full ownership rights, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to publish Content you submit, or allow us to copy, and that your Content will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material. This includes, but is not limited to, video, audio, music, images and logos. You may at any time, request that we remove or delete your Content from any of our channels or online venues that we control by written request. Iboats.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you allow us to use. We are not responsible for any copying or third party use of your Content from our channels or venues. It is your responsibility for tracking unapproved use of your Content outside of iboats.com channels or venues.
- Removal of Content — iboats.com reserves the right to delete or removal any Content for any reason, at its sole discretion.
- Other iboats.com Terms of Service — By participating with iboats.com with your Content, you are also agreeing to iboats.com other Terms of Service which is posted and available on our website iboats.com.
- Endorsement — iboats.com does not endorse any Content submitted by you or any outside source of iboats.com, or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. iboats.com disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content.
- Promotional License — You hereby grant iboats.com a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to use your Content, and to use limited excerpts from your Content for advertising or promotional purposes, including without limitation the right to publicly display, perform, reproduce and distribute such excerpts on the Internet and in presentations, marketing materials, websites, blogs and social media.
- Disclaimer Warranty — THE CONTENT ON THIS CHANNEL ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, IBOATS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON—INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. IBOATS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE CONTENT ON THIS CHANNEL OR ANY CHANNEL OR SITES LINKED TO THIS CHANNEL.
- Limitation of Liability — UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IBOATS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT ON THIS CHANNEL, EVEN IF IBOATS OR AN IBOATS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF CONTENT FROM THIS CHANNEL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnity — To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iboats.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your participation with Content on our Channel; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
iboats Legal Notices
iboats or Owner maintains this web site as a service to its customers. By using web sites owned and operated
which may change at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
THE SERVICE AND CONTENT ON, FROM, OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION HEREIN MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THE OWNER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Owner and its affiliates, licensors, content and service providers,
participating publishers, authors, dealers and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss claim and
expense, including attorney’s fees and expenses, related to a User’s violation of this Agreement or use of
the web site. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the
electronic files or at the Web site is disclaimed.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While iboats uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site, it
makes no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information, and you should
not rely upon it. In using this web site, you agree that iboats’ information and services are provided "as
is, as available" without warranty, express or implied, and that you use this site at your own risk. By
accessing any portion of the iboats site, you agree not to redistribute any of the information found
therein. The services provided through links on this site are independent of iboats and are for your
convenience only. iboats does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular company or service,
nor is iboats responsible for any services or goods provided by such companies. iboats shall not be liable
for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use of any of the services or
companies accessed through this web site. You further agree that iboats and any other parties involved in
creating and delivering this site's contents have no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive,
or consequential damages with respect to the information, services, content, or advertisements contained on
or otherwise accessed through this web site.
This web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by iboats from its offices within the state of Utah,
United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the
world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Utah, by accessing this web site both
you and iboats agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Utah, without regard to the conflicts of
laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You and iboats also
agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the District Court of Utah
County and the United States District Court for the State of Utah with respect to such matters. iboats makes
no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations,
and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to
access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with
local laws. The iboats web site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the
control of iboats, and iboats is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained
in a linked site. iboats is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does
not imply endorsement of the linked site by iboats.
iboats trademarks identify iboats products and services, and let the public know the source of those products
and services. You may make fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in
referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided
you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require written
permission from iboats. Please make such requests by email. We will evaluate your request as soon as
possible. In addition, you may not use iboats trademarks, whether design or word marks, in the following
ways: In a non-iboats product name or publication title.
In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
To identify products or services that are not iboats'.
In a manner likely to cause confusion.
In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your own activities, products, and services.
In a manner that disparages iboats.
Proper Attribution of iboats Trademarks
When you use iboats trademarks, please include the following brief statement attributing the trademarks to iboats:
"iboats is a registered trademark of iboats, inc."
Personal Use of iboats Web Site Documents
iboats hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print iboats documents that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions: The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
The documents may not be modified.
The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "Copyright (c) (current year) iboats, inc. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties."
Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the iboats web site, individual elements of the web site design, or iboats logos without the express written permission of iboats Communications Corporation.
Commercial Use of iboats Web Site
Materials and Screen Shots, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials
or design elements on the iboats web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of
iboats. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission please
send email with the word permission in the subject line, and include the following information in the body
of the message: The iboats content you wish to use.
Where and how will it be used (for example, a book cover, an advertisement, or a brochure).
Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
How many copies will be produced and distributed.
When you intend to publish.
Other non-iboats materials that will be associated with the iboats content.
Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. iboats reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material.
Licensed Use Of Logos
Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of iboats logos is strictly prohibited without written
permission from iboats. If your organization has a preexisting agreement with iboats, that agreement, along
with the specific guidelines for each logo, will specify your rights and obligations regarding use of iboats
logos. If you do not have an existing agreement with iboats, you do not have permission to use iboats logos.
If you have additional questions, please contact your iboats representative.
All software and accompanying documentation made available for download from this web site is the copyrighted
work of iboats or its suppliers. Software and documentation ownership is retained by the copyright holder.
Ownership is not transferred to you; rather, you are licensed to use the software and documentation. The use
of any such software or documentation is subject to the terms of a license agreement. Please read the
license agreement that accompanies each product and indicate your agreement to those terms prior to
downloading. Additional information on downloading iboats software is available on the download page.
Contact Information for Reporting Infringements
If you find material on our site that contains a copyright infringement, please send a detailed report of it
to the address below. iboats will make every effort to investigate the reported infringement.
iboats Legal Department
170 West Election Road
Draper, Utah 84020
iboats, inc. maintains this web site as a service to its customers. By using web sites owned and operated by
may change at any time.
Errors In Pricing And Specifications
Try as we may, sometimes errors happen in the production of this website. We apologize for any inconvenience; however, please be aware that product prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Also, typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction and iboats.com assumes no liability or responsibility for such errors, but will, upon notice or recognition of such, make reasonable efforts to correct said errors. Back To Top