Magma Wall Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack
Ships: In 5 Business Days
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water. With Magma's new Kayak/SUP Storage Rack System your problems are solved.
Building the rack system is simple; start with the base rack, R10-1004-59, and purchase the specific arms separately that best fit your needs. Rack arms are constructed from 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing and are available in either straight, 30" x 1-1/2" Dia., R10-1010-30, or 36" x 1-1/2" Dia., R10-1010-36, for Kayak's and water toys, or angled, 1" Dia.,R10-1020, for SUP's / Board's. Fully assembled this rack holds up to 4 Kayaks and 5 SUP's or any combination of both. Rack arm sets include pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam pads, and stainless steel tie-down end loops for using securing straps or a cable lock to safely secure items in the rack.
The base rack is designed to be mounted directly to any wall or flat vertical surface. Constructed with 1-1/2" Dia. 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing, each vertical uprights has adjustment holes spaced 2" apart for maximum storage capacity. Rack components include 59" vertical uprights, wall mounting brackets, and Stainless Steel mounting / attachment fasteners.
Whether you're new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack system is a must have for every water activity enthusiast.
- Convenient Wall Mounted Folding Storage Rack; Mounts To Any Wall or Flat Vertical Surface
- Unique Design Allows the Rack to Fold Perfectly Flat Against the Wall When Not in Use
- 304 Mirror Polished 1-1/2" Dia. Marine Grade Stainless Steel With Wall Mounting Brackets, and Stainless Steel Mounting Fasteners
- Custom Build Your Rack Using Any Combination of Padded Straight Or SUP Arms (Arm Pairs Sold Separately)
- Arms Adjust Ever Two Inches to Maximize Storage Space
- Rack Holds Up To 4 Kayaks Or 5 Or More SUPs Or Any Combination Of Water Toys You Require
- Arms Include Stainless Steel Tie-Down Loops, UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads, And Stainless Steel Fasteners
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.