Zodiac Cadet 200 Air Floor
Ships: In 2 Business Days
Features of the Zodiac Cadet 200 Air Floor Inflatable Boat
- German Melher PVC fabric with welded inside seams
- "Safe Clic" oarlocks w/ fold down locking system
- "Easy Push" serviceable air valve
- Lever style self bailer
- Fabric handles, lifting points and oarlocks with double lay up
- Protective Rubbing Strake
- Aluminum Motor Clamp Plate
- 5 Year warranty
- Aluminum oars
- Removable wooden Bench Seat
- Carry Bag
- Foot pump
- Repair kit
- Owner's manual
Cadet 200 Air Floor - Zodiac
Free Shipping to the lower 48 States.
- Floor: Air
- Overall Length: 6' 7"
- Overall width: 4' 5"
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Maximum HP: 3HP
- Shaft Length Recommended: 15"
- Max Passengers: 2
- Max Payload: 463 lbs
- Air Chambers: 2+1
- Buoyancy Tube diameter: 14"
- Color: Grey/White
- Keel: No Keel
- Carry Bag Dimensions: 38" x 17" x 11"
Cadet 200 Air Floor w/ 2.3hp Honda
Free Shipping to the lower 48 States.
Honda 2.3 HP Engine Features: Weighing in at just 29.5 pounds, Honda Marine's BF2.3 is the lightest four-stroke outboard engine anywhere in the world. It's also the most fuel-efficient. Featuring an integrated fuel tank, Centrifugal Clutch, and Integrated Carrying Handle, the BF2.3 is also extremely portable.
- 4-Stroke Design: World-renowned Honda quality combines proven reliability and superior fuel efficiency, with no oil mixing.
- Lightweight/Compact Design: Easy to transport, the BF2.3 is perfect for inflatable boats.
- Lightest 2HP 4-Stroke: The only 4-stroke in its class, Honda Marine's BF2.3 is lighter than most 2-strokes.
- Forced Air Cooled Engine: BF2.3's air-cooled block eliminates concern over clogged water pumps.
- Twist Grip Throttle: A twist grip throttle allows for precise throttle control while the throttle tensioner minimizes driver fatigue.
- Front Mount Carrying Handle: Provides superior portability and ease of installation.
- 360° Swivel Steering: Provides excellent maneuverability in tight areas as well as more reverse thrust.
- Fold-Down Tiller Handle: The tiller handle's compact design allows for easy transportation and storage.
- Shallow Water Drive: Allows you to run in shallow water and greatly reduces the risk of engine damage.
- Corrosion Protection System: A patented, "Double Sealed" multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
- Integral Fuel Tank: Facilitates easy removal and portability as one unit. Vent may be closed for transport or extended storage periods. Runs up to 60 minutes at full throttle on a tank of fuel.
- Carburetor Drain Screw: Allows quick and easy draining of the carburetor's float bowl for transport or extended storage periods.
- Easy Maintenance: Convenient oil fill and drain.
- Steering Friction Adjustment: Allows the user to adjust steering tension for ease in maneuverability.
- Dual Transom Clamps: Provides extra security for outboards mounted to transom by hand.
- Ultra Low 3 Star Carb Emissions: Environmentally friendly technology.
- 5 Year Non-Declining Warranty
Honda 2.3 HP Engine Specifications:
- Type: 4-stroke OHV Single Cylinder
- Model-Tiller Handle
- Displacement: 57.2cc (3.49 cubic inches)
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 2.3HP
- Valves per Cylinder: 2
- Fuel Delivery: Single Venturi
- Ignition System: Transistorized
- Starting System: Manual
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gear Ratio: 2.42:1
- Propeller: 3 Blade Polypropylene 7 1/4 x 7 1/2 inches
- Transom Height: 381 mm/15 inches
- Dry Weight: 13 kg - 29.5 lbs.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.