Ancor Mini Battery Selector Switch Marine - BEP Marine
Part:Mfg 701S, iboats IB00160886, UPC 870216001968
701-S Mini battery selector switch. The 701-S is the most compact selector switch available on the market. Housed in the same dimensions as the 701, and includes the same removable side plates and back cover. While BEP Marine foremost recommends isolated battery systems as outlined with our distribution clusters, the 701-S offers a simple economical way of separating two batteries.
- Continuous Rating: 200 Amps DC
- Intermittent Rating: 300 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1000 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC
- Operation: Selector 1-2-Both_off
- Mounting: Recessed or surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 5/16"
- Tin Plated copper studs and nuts
- Ignition Protected
- Dimensions: 69 x 69 x 75H mm (2.75 x 2.75 x 3H")
- Brand Ancor
- Manufacturer Sku 701S
- UPC 870216001968
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 6
- Width 3
- Battery Switch Type Battery Selector
- Continuous Amps 200 Amp
- Max Voltage 48v
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.