Attwood 1 NM S/S LED VERTICAL 1 PR/CD
Part:Mfg 35607, iboats IB00292610, UPC 022697356062
- 2.4 watts at 12VDC- the lowest power draw on the market today
- Available in 1-NM and 2-NM ranges
- Designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater environments
- Lights are completely sealed and watertight
- LED technology keeps lights cool to the touch
- Rated for 50,000+ hours of use
- Built-in "Tell Tale" indicators
- 10 Year Warranty
- Red/Green Sidelights each provide 112.5Â°
Attwood presents the most energy efficient LED navigational lights in the world. Through the use of proprietary optical design techniques, we've optimized our lens design to harness nearly 90% of all light being generated by the LED. In doing so, our line of 3500 and 5500 series navigational lights exceed US Coast Guard requirements with the fewest and lowest watt LEDs of any navigational light manufactured today. Less energy used by navigational lighting means more energy available for powering your boat and enjoying time on the water.
As the emerging leader in marine lighting design, Attwood understands the demands of the marine environment. Completely sealed LED units resist water intrusion, electrostatic discharge (during assembly) vibration and ultraviolet light (UV) radiation. Reverse polarity protection has been added to eliminate potential mis-wiring damage during installation. Our LED navigational lighting also features high quality electro-polished stainless steel covers designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater environments.
- Brand Attwood
- Manufacturer Sku 35607
- UPC 022697356062
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 4.75
- Width 1.75
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.