Attwood Pro Adjustable Transom Saver Replacement Rubber Shocks F/4000
Part:Mfg SP-410, iboats IB00062607, UPC 014599000082
When you are trailering your boat, shock absorbing transom savers take in the brunt of the pressure and stress. The rubber pads in the heavy-duty head wear out quickly as the shock absorbing transom savers stabilize the engine and steering mechanism during trailering. Immediately replace the worn-out rubber pads with Swivl-Eze Pro Adjustable Head Replacement Rubber Shocks from Attwood Marine Products.
- Replaces the worn-out rubber pads of the Swivl-Eze Pro-Adjustable Head Transom Saver
- Provides optimum cushioning
- Ideal for use with motors featuring hydraulic trim/tilt functionality
The replacement rubber pads easily slip on to the heavy-duty head of the transform saver.
Features of Swivl-Eze Pro-Adjustable Head Replacement Rubber Shocks:
- Replaces the damaged rubber pads
- Offers maximum cushioning
- Can be used with motors that have hydraulic trim/tilt function
- Easy to install
- Manf. Part #: SP-410
- Includes 4 replaceable rubber pads for models: 4000-ADJ, SP-400-ADJ, 4000-ADH-B, SP-4000-ADJ-B, SP-4000-ADJ-RB, 422-ADJ, SP-422-ADJ, 424-ADJ, SP-424-ADJ, 436-ADJ
- Brand Attwood
- Manufacturer Sku SP-410
- UPC 014599000082
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 5
- Width 5
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.